Sunday, April 22, 2007

Right big apologies for the long delay in updates. Been waiting on a couple of things before I could post anything and then when I finally got them my computer went tits up. Luckily its sorted now so I can finally start capturing all the footage again and make some updates.
Anyway we went to Barcelona not so long ago, an amazing city (when its not raining) and I strongly reccomend anyone who hasn't been to go now!
Our fun times can be seen in the form of a cheesy myspace slideshow below, I do apologise for this, but its just such a bitch to upload photos to the blog. Oh yeah theres a quick clip too.

An ender to blow your mind


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics mike

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see an update Mike, footy looks sick too! viva Espaniola!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Paul Gonella said...

i love inside heels

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are all the early grabs? we cant promise people early grabs then not come through with the goods!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home