Monday, March 09, 2009

A day off work on friday for myself, Mike and Pete ment we could enjoy a quiet park session at Borehamwood and later Potters Bar. The lovely weather was a pleasant suprise also and put us all in a good mood for the weekend.
Saturday was a local skate in our hometown, where fresh back on a board Pete managed to rack up some footy! Mike tried some stuff but alas it wasn't to be his day, but he does a have some tricks to be proud of in the clip below from Potters Bar. Less proud am I of my filming, pretty shaky in places and the ever changing cloud cover ment my white balance was bit off. Still it was the first run for my new camera so I'm still adapting!


Mike at borehamwood park from mikeyp2000 on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stoked to see the new footage

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aint that the guy from the white stripes?
the audio sounds well good on those clips

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home